Join Weipa Bowls Club
Find your new favourite sport today!
Whether you are starting out or want the challenge of competition, why not become a member and enjoy all the benefits?
It’s affordable, fun for everyone. JOIN NOW!
Download our joining forms and discover the benefits of both player and social memberships, including bowls, dining, activities and events. You’ll get terms, pricing, next steps and details.
Present your membership card with every purchase to receive your member’s bonus points. Member’s bonus points can be used for Club purchases.
General Membership Rules
● WE LOVE PEOPLE COMING TO VISIT OUR CLUB AND ENJOYING OUR FACILITIES, HOWEVER YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ABIDE BY THE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AS GOVERNED BY THE QUEENSLAND LIQUOR LICENSING LAWS
● MEMBERS MUST HAVE THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARD ON THEM AT ALL TIMES
● NON-MEMBERS MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION WHEN REQUESTED BY STAFF
● IF YOU ARE A NON-MEMBER IN THE COMPANY OF A MEMBER, YOU MAY SIGN INTO THE CLUB AS A MEMBER’S GUEST
● IF YOU ARE A NON-MEMBER NOT IN THE COMPANY OF A MEMBER, THEN YOU MUST EITHER BE A MEMBER OF AN AFFILIATED CLUB OR YOU MUST LIVE OUTSIDE A 15KM RADIUS AND SIGN IN AS A TEMPORARY MEMBER FOR THE DAY
● YOU MAY BECOME A SOCIAL MEMBER AND VISIT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT THE NECESSITY TO SIGN IN
Queensland Liquor Licensing Laws require that entry to Weipa Bowls Club Inc is restricted to:
● MEMBERS OF THE CLUB
● SIGNED-IN GUESTS OF A CLUB MEMBER
● MEMBERS OF AN AFFILIATED CLUB
● VISITORS LIVING MORE THAN 15KM FROM THE CLUB SIGNED-IN AS TEMPORARY MEMBERS FOR THE DAY
● ENTITLES MEMBERS TO DISCOUNTS ON DRINKS
● ENTRY IN MEMBERSHIP DRAWS
● BIRTHDAY DRINK VOUCHER
● ACCESS TO GREAT FACILITIES AND LICENSED PREMISES
● ABOVE ALL, GOOD FELLOWSHIP AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS
● PLUS HEAPS MORE!
IN ADDITION TO SOCIAL MEMBER BENEFITS:
● FULL MEMBERS CAN ATTEND AGM AND HAVE VOTING RIGHTS
Full Membership Bowler
IN ADDITION TO FULL MEMBER BENEFITS:
● GREENS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PRACTICE APART FROM MONDAY MORNINGS
Full memberships require nomination and seconding by two full members and are subject to Management Committee approval. Payment at time of application is required. Please see management for further information.